Wouldn’t it be nice to reform your backyard. Well if you win this, you will have a $10,000 backyard makeover in the form of a cheque to do whatever you may like. You may enter daily this contest until September 8, 2009. You need a upc to enter so here is one: 5900000471 Good luck to all!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hurry as it says there is a limited supply of books to give away!! All you are supposed to do is refer someone to get a book. (I referred someone in my family to get it). Won’t last long so hurry!!
Win $25,000. This would be great for anyone!! I know I could sure use the cash!! Enter once per 24 hour period. Ends on May 18th. Good luck to all!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
This one you can only enter two times, one in the early bird period and one in the regular contest period. Win one of 8 Yamaha recreation vehicles plus $20,000 in grocery gift cards!!!! That would be a great prize. You need a upc to enter. Here is one: 6200018385
The “early bird” entry period runs from 12:01 am ET April 1, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET
May 15, 2009. The daily prize entry period runs from 12:01 am ET May 16, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET
September 7, 2009. Good luck to all!!
This contest is only one time entry and ends on December 15, 2009. Good luck to all!!
Win one of three $5000 green home prize packs. Enter weekly and it runs until August 31, 2009. Need a upc so here is one for you: 062300117086 Good luck to all! If you play the game, you get extra entries!
I love jelly bellies!! So I had to post this contest for everyone to enter. This is a daily entry contest and it ends on September 30, 2009. Here’s what you can win:
- Match three (3) Jelly Belly logos and you could win a Jelly Belly Bean Machine and 1kg of product. Approx. value $54.95.
- Match two (2) Jelly Belly logos and you could win a Jelly Belly Embroidered Cap. Approx. value $17.95.
- Get one (1) Jelly Belly logo and you could win a Free Jelly Belly 100g bag coupon. Approx. value $2.99.
- All non-winning contest plays that are not eligible for a prize will receive a $0.75 Jelly Belly 100g bag coupon.
10. SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES (the "Grand Prize"): All "Spin to Win" contest plays along with all mail-in entries will be entered into the Grand Prize draw for a seven (7) day family trip (two adults & two children) to San Francisco, California, including airfare from domestic commercial airport nearest to the winner's residence and onward to San Francisco. Prize includes six (6) nights' accommodation (double occupancy), plus a visit to Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, CA and $1,000 CDN in spending money. Total value of the prize is $7,500 CDN. Alternatively, the winner may choose a cash award in the amount of $3,500 CDN, in lieu of the Grand Prize as described herein.
You could Win 1 of 5 Grand Prizes
Enter today for a chance to WIN one of five $5000 BBQ prize pack including :
- a Broil King® Imperial XL Gas Grill
- a $500 gift certificate for The Perfect Steak
- gas Smoker
- portable BBQ
- outdoor fire place
- stainless steel toolset and more
You can enter once a week but you need a new UPC each time. Contest ends September 30, 2009. Here is one upc to get you started:
Ziplock Vegtable bags - 0 67140 00050 5
Good luck and hope you enjoy your summer!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Anybody does and everybody that is. Well this is your week then. If you tried winning at Timmys, but without success or hardly at all, then this could be for you. My poor husband bought many coffees from there and only won one coffee just about at the end of their promotion (at least he won once I guess). Anyways, on April 22 if you bring in your reusable mug, Starbucks will supply you with free coffee:
Also another promotion about to start: if you like McDonalds coffee, from April 20th to May 3rd DURING BREAKFAST they will give you a complimentary coffee that is from 5:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. So head out and enjoy your morning cup of java!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Enter to win one of three prizes of $5000. Tell them what bugs you about the bugs in the summer.
This is a weekly contest. Entry Limits: Limit of eighteen (18) online entries, plus a total of eighty-three (83) Bonus Entries
(if applicable), plus a total of eighteen (18) mail-in entries, for a maximum total of one hundred
and nineteen (119) entries per person permitted for the duration of the contest. In the event it is
discovered that you attempted to enter more than the permitted number of entries by any method,
then all of your entries may be void. Ends on August 31, 2009.
Here is a bonus UPC: 0 62300 71944 0
Good luck to all!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Here is a great site where you can get brand name coupons like Tide, Olay, Pampers etc... and they are good value coupons (most of them). But they are only available for a limited time, so hurry!! You must order them and then they will come in the mail. It only takes a few days usually. It sure helps to save lots of money! Another place where I order coupons regularly from is http://www.save.ca It is also a great site to check out!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Enter for your chance to win a $5000 prize pack. The prize includes a washer and dryer, $1000 gift card to Sears and a year’s supply of Tide. This would be great to win (in my family at least since we are a family of five and the laundry never ends). The Tide Total Care Contest begins at 11:30 am EST on March 16, 2009 and ends on June 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST. You may only enter one time. Good luck to all!
Here are the winners by random.org:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-04-03 16:07:15 UTC
Congratulations to Icefairy, Gkstratos, and Beth. I will be sending you each an email in which you will have 48 hours to respond, or else I will select another winner. If there is no way for me to contact you, you will have to contact me within 48 hours. Hope you enjoy your prize packs!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
This one is daily entry, but there is a MAXIMUM of 15 entries per person. The prize is 12 monthly Sport Chek Gift Cards valued at $500 each. Contest runs from March 31st, 2009 to May 31st, 2009. Good luck to all!