Monday, May 4, 2009

Win a trip for you and three friends to L.A!!

http://ctv1.ctv.ca/contests/veet/

Patrick Dempsey lives in L.A.  Dr. McDreamy!!!  This is why I would love to go to L.A.  He’s definitely my favourite for a drama star.  Of course, even if I won a trip to L.A. and never saw him, it would still be fun.  Anyways, enter to win a trip (you must take me if you win).  Contest ends on June 14th.  One contest entry per person per day.  There are 1000 secondary prizes to be won also of a “Girls’ Night In Party Prize Pack” that contains the following:

  • One (1) $15 iTunes Gift Card
  • One (1) $10 Blockbuster Gift Card
  • Two (2) packages of Veet® “My First Time” Wax Strips
  • Two (2) packages of Veet® “My First Time” Cream
  • One (1) Tote Bag
  • Four (4) slippers
  • One (1) box of Crunch & Munch
  • One (1) bag of M&Ms
Approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is approx. $90.00 each. So I think your chances of winning are pretty good.  Good luck to all!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful reason to go to LA. :) I would do it for that too. We'd have to figure out how to stalk without seeming like stalkers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...this one won't accept my postal code no matter what I try! Good contest though.

    ReplyDelete