Thursday, July 2, 2009

Updates on my blog

As some of you might know, we have recently moved our family. We were supposed to get the internet hooked up actually on Tuesday, and it was booked a month ago, but first of all one of their staff members called in sick and was not able to make it, and so now they had to cancel all of their appointments. Well then, they were supposed to come today to hook it up, but I guess they needed a certain type of part for something (not sure exactly what) and of course they do not have this particular part, and now it might be two weeks or so before I can get my internet. BOO on them!!! I was very glad, however, when the satellite guy came today!! (at least I will have something). So I had to write this from my work. So in case you are wondering why I have not been updating my blog, now you know why!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a frustrating ordeal.....anyways, when are you planning to send out all of your new contact info?!?

    ReplyDelete