Tuesday, June 1, 2010

iCoke – Contests and rewards!!

http://www.icoke.ca

iCoke always has come great contests going on.  I have previously won from them an Olympic coca cola jacket, as well as recently I won a year’s worth of Nestea from them!!!  When you enter some of their contests, you might win some iCoke points (as well as you can get them on coca-cola bottles).  If you save them up,  you can get some great rewards when they are available.  Today I redeemed some of my iCoke points for a soft cooler from Nestea which holds 24 cans of beverage (which I will use when I receive my free Nestea).  So save your points and start entering contests!  If you read the rules on their contests, they will have a no-purchase entry so you do not have to spend your points to enter the contest, but otherwise you might have to.  So good luck and keep checking their site for new rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment