Monday, November 8, 2010

My review of Alegria Paloma Smokey Diamond Shoes

smokeydiamondshoes

In October Rethink Breast Cancer had a contest where if you were the first one to correctly answer their question on Facebook that you could win a different prize each day.  Well usually I was away from my computer or working etc.. when they had the contest, but one day I just happened to remember about it when I was at home.  So I opened up their website so I would have it ready for when the question was posted.  Luckily I was one of the first to enter.  There was one person who answered before me but they got the question wrong (and I didn’t feel too bad for them because they had won from them a day earlier).  But I won the prize for that day!   I was quite happy! 

I have never had a pair of Mary Jane shoes before, and these are the Alegria Paloma Smokey Diamond.  They retail for about $120 in the store.  But they have good reviews and are supposed to be comfortable and great for your feet.  I only received them today by courier, and so far I love them.  They indeed are very comfortable and I know they will be great for your feet, plus they are a neat looking pair of shoes.  I think I will become addicted to these types of shoes only having had this pair for a short while.  They definitely seem worth the money to me if you want a nice good quality pair of shoes.  And they look nice to boot (no pun intended lol) with nice decorative butterflies on them.  You can find them at www.alegriashoes.com.  So thank you Rethink Breast Cancer for a great cause and a great pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment